Tuesday, November 13, 2012

(Quote) Gopi Krishna - Kundalini Catechism

"I would not be believed if I were to narrate all the experiences I have undergone and [I] am therefore reserved on the subject. Future investigators will add to the facts I am stating. From the very beginning, the whole head is filled with a lustrous glow and a stream of energy pours into it through the spinal canal. Every part of the brain is flooded with an indescribable light, fantastic visions and super-sensible experiences become a common feature of the heightened consciousness. The individual becomes aware of the immortal and indescribable nature of his own consciousness which, to use a simile, from the faint glimmer of a glow-worm is transformed into the glorious radiance of the sun."

No comments:

Post a Comment